- July 19 10:25 AM ET: We apologize for the outage this morning. To accommodate the tutorials, we are pushing the morning program back 30 minutes. Tutorials that were supposed to start at 10am will now start at 10.30am. If you are currently in a tutorial, please reload the video by pressing x.
- July 19 10:01 AM ET: Gather is currently facing technical issues, which means EC’21 is down—many participants are seeing a black screen upon login. Both EC and GAMES are affected. We are talking with Gather site engineers and they are actively working on fixing the issue. Apologies to all those affected. Updates will come as we have them.
- EC Vignette (the physical portion of the conference) has been cancelled due to the low number of live presentations registered. The virtual events are still taking place as originally scheduled.
- To avoid conflicts with the co-located GAMES plenary sessions on July 20-22 (12PM-1PM ET), we have pushed back part of the main conference schedule by 30 minutes, so that the second set of EC technical sessions begin at 1PM instead of 12:30PM ET. This change is reflected in the program below.
The EC’21 main program is part of a larger program that includes pre-recording sessions, tutorials, workshops, and more; the full EC’21 calendar can be viewed by clicking the button below.
To subscribe to the calendar or see events in your local time, click the “+Google Calendar” button in the lower-right corner of any of the above calendars.
The main program includes pre-recorded talk watch parties, poster discussion sessions for the papers, live plenary talks, and live highlights beyond EC. The tentative schedule is the following. All times are Eastern.
To join a live session, click the button below:
- Please note that you must be using either Chrome or Firefox browsers on a computer, and that the use of personal devices such as cell phones and tablets is not supported.
- When signing on for the first time, please allow Gather to access your microphone and camera for the best experience.
- If you have any difficulties, please contact email@example.com.
Access the virtual venue via the link above. The virtual venue is open now, so you are welcome to test your access prior to the event.